March 1, 2010

Hello!

I'm going to attempt to blog again. It didn't go so well for me the last time. I pretty much made the blog, decorated it, made two posts, and never checked the damn thing again. I also think the problem I had with the last blog was that I was trying to do one of those cheesy "family blogs". Don't get me wrong, I do some cheesy shit, and I LOVE to talk about my super cute family, but I think the family blog, for me, was over the top... lame. Way too may exclamation points, and feigning the fake implication that happy parenting is trips to the zoo, hiking, and crafts.

In relation to this blog, it really will be rambling. I normally ramble on Facebook, but the status update only gives you space for 420 "characters", which makes me have to cut down on my rambling. Me no likey, hence, the new blog. Also, sometimes, a sista just need to vent. I can't promise my vents will be PG-13, most likely, they'll be R rated, but we're all adults, here, right?

Friendly warning: I like to curse. I only use dirty words when I feel it gives the story a little sumthin', and in all honesty, my internal dialogue is overflowing with dirty words. It is a constant struggle to not curse in inappropriate situations.

So, I hope that I can keep my blog up, I really do. Fingers crossed!

Update: This is the 3rd, count em', 3rd blog software I've tried in the last 3 days. Blogspot just seems more user friendly, so here we are! Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment